Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Lots of Stampin' fun!

When I got home last night I quickly ate dinner and headed over to my friend's house, our stamp order had arrived earlier. It was a great evening of oogling over my new stuff and hers and then putting the stamps together (they come in such a way that you cut the stamps out of the rubber and stick the rubber and the picture on a wood block). Nothing harder than using a pair of scissors so we had a great time. I can't wait to use some of my new stuff. I need a craft table :(

I worked out my finances yesterday. I have to be good for a while, I really need to work on the website and then i'll be okay. I have Stitcher's Hideaway coming up in July so that will be a big hit financially, so I'm going to be good until then and not buy stuff. We'll see how that goes :)

So no stitching yesterday. I did finish making a curtain for my mom to bring home this weekend. And when I got home from my friend's my boyfriend and I went to the gym for a bit so that was really good. I was exhausted after that so I went right to bed and slept late this morning as well.

Well I must get some work done - I have to write up a self evaluation today for my annual review - yuck! I hate writing about myself! Now I must be the hard worker me....

No comments: