Tuesday, October 24, 2006

When it rains it pours - such a true statement.

Well it looks like things will be quite busy for a while - busier than i had thought - but with the bad comes good as well so we'll see how it all works out in the end.

I won't get into details but the bad has to do with the class I have to take this spring, there's an exam I need to take as a prereq and I can't take the exam when it's offered - due to both time to study not being there and also just not being here for the exam.. nothing I can do about it. So we'll see where that all goes.

Class last night but I did some backstitching on Peace and Quiet. It's going to take a while to backstitch and I still have the towels to stitch but i'm still waiting on the Whisper thread - my order is backordered, not that i'm in a rush, i don't really have time to stitch anyway :)

So study tonight and wednesday. Thursday take the night off and stitch. Friday work on the website. Saturday and sunday, both study and work on the website and maybe work on my quilt block a bit - is that too optimistic? I wonder how i'm doing for my goals this month!

No comments: