Friday, October 06, 2006

Not much progress but I worked on the sky a bit lately and I'm almost over to the other side now (probably 30 stitches away or so). Here's my Peaceful Silhouette update from my lunch breaks (2 this week):


Last night was stitch night but I didn't really get to enjoy it... traffic was bad and i left work late, finally getting home at 6:30 (stitch is 6-9) i grabbed my stuff and headed over to stitch to show my newly framed pieces (from a few weeks ago). I only stayed about 20 minutes, then I picked up dinner on the way home to spend a little time with my boyfriend and get some work done.
We decided to pop in Serenity - ah i love that movie :) And since my work vpn was actually down I ended up stitching a bit :) I worked on Peace and Quiet - getting the bubbles on the right hand side done and starting the shelf. I now have exactly 1 bubble left to stitch and the shelf and towel hanger. This piece really does go fast.

Tonight my goal is to piece the rest of Block 2 of Leanne's quilt and get it ready to embroider, then work on the website research a bit so I can call the site owner this weekend. Apple picking this weekend, then making apple sauce and a couple of apple pies - yummy!

No comments: