Thursday, October 12, 2006

Allergies are attacking - don't know why but it's going to be a long morning!

So I was the last person at work last night, closing up, and this morning I opened being the first - that's just wrong! I got no sewing/stitching done last night - i was too tired, by the time I got to my uncle's, had dinner and helped clean up it was almost bed time. We watched the dvr'd Gilmore Girls and then I read a bit... still continuing the Ann McCaffrey series, I finished the first trilogy and I'm on the first book of the second trilogy (Dragonsong). Love these books!

Tonight is stitch night - I just can't miss it, I most likely will be late but that's better than nothing and maybe I'll get to work on Peace and Quiet a little...

Ugg... sneeze .. .. wish I was sleeping right now!

No comments: