Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Doing better - here's my updated Peace and Quiet Please pic:

As you can see, besides the towels (one in the baseket and two hanging), I just have to fill in the rest of the tub and stitch one more bubble.. then backstitch! There's a lot of backstitching but it should be enjoyable.

Last night I worked on Leanne's Quilt Block 2 some, I appliqued the 3 hearts and finished the embroider on mini block 1, and started it on mini block 2. I think mini block 4 will take the longest but I have it all traced out now so I'll just keep plugging away this week. Block 3 doesn't have nearly as much embroidery, just a lot of applique, so it will be a nice change of pace and I hope to get that block pieced maybe this weekend so I can just continue on making progress.

Today I absolutely have to call the owner of the new website and get that rolling along, i'm spanning time saturday for working on the site before my class on monday and homework to do... The next 2 weeks (after this week) look bad .. The 16-23 I have a homework assignment due, maybe I can finish that friday night again like the last assignment since that weekend is a friend's birthday and concert. Then the 23-30 I have to study for my midterm - oh joy! Then I get a week off (which includes my sister's birthday) before the next homework goes out... I can do this, i can do this....
and now i must work :)

No comments: