Monday, October 30, 2006

I survived - and I'm almost ready for my exams. What a long day yesterday!

I got all the midterm studying done nice and early (by 4) yesterday and then took a short break before starting back on learning LISP/Scheme. Well it was a long night and the more I worked on it the less I felt comfortable about the Scheme test. I decided to go through as much as I could of the "Little Schemer" book - 130 pages and then back to the problems to see if I could do them... well I didn't make more progress on the problems (at this point it was 10:30 and I was tired and frustrated). So I went to bed. So where am I at?

Well today at lunch I will pull out the problems and try to feel comfortable with a few more of them. Then I leave work at 3:30 - my exam is at 4:30-5. That gives 5-6 to go over my study notes and assignments for my midterm and my midterm is 6-7:30.
Unfortunately my night doesn't end there, then we have lecture 7:30-9 before I get to go home and sleep. Let me tell you - there will be NO MORE school work until next monday when I go to class again - that's for sure (of course i have nothing due so it just works out that way). Oh i can't wait!
I guess it's still going to be a long day. I really don't miss undergrad days!

No comments: