Tuesday, October 03, 2006

2 weeks off...

I had class last night, got a little stitching done before class while waiting for it to start. Working on Peace and Quiet and I'll post an update photo tomorrow maybe. With stitch night this week I should be able to finish the tub so I'm starting the shelf above the dragon now I think.

I have no class next week and no homework for the next 2 weeks so I get a bit of a break, i could do some reading, I may try to catch up on reading the sections that correspond to the lectures but it's not required so we'll see how busy this weekend is.

It looks like I might be starting up a new "part time" job working on another website, I don't know that i have time free for this but I'm looking forward to the challenge and I could really use the money with christmas coming up. So I may have even LESS time for stitching than I had hoped, we will see...
Alright back to work, we just had an ice cream social at work today and i'm feeling very tired after stuffing myself with toppings - all healthy of course :)

No comments: