Friday, October 13, 2006

What day is it? Is it the weekend yet .. i am so exhausted!

Well I did get to go to stitch last night, it was a small group and I didn't get there until 7:30 but leaving work at 6:30 when you got in at 7 and had no lunch break is just killer. I stitch a tiny bit - filling in that tub on Peace and Quiet. I won't post a pic until I have more progress than that at least. Maybe I'll see if i can work on that at lunch today - lunch - hah!

Tonight might be a late night at work - we'll see, then i have some shopping to do and then the bathtub is calling my name with a good book (Dragonsong) to join me. Tomorrow it looks like we're driving down to Hartford for the morning, then coming back up and having my sister and her boyfriend over for the night, then sunday going up to NH for the day. Looks like a lot of driving, if I can be the passenger maybe I can get some stitching done! Always trying to look on the bright side.

Oh and my boyfriend just had an interview for a job he *really* wants next year (after he graduates law school) so please keep your fingers crossed for him, he's not having the best luck but this one he really really wants and it would be very good for his career (it's only a year long job)... The interview seemed to go very well so I'm really hoping he gets it ...

4 comments:

Carol said...

The Natural Light linen is yours - if you want to use paypal, my account is my email address :-) Thanks!

Singular Stitches said...

Good luck to your BF!!!

claudia said...

Boy! You have a lot on your plate! Take a deep breath! My fingers are crossed for your boyfriend.

Barb said...

Hope your boyfriend gets the job he wants. Your Peace and Quiet piece will be so cute when done.