Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I survived! And even passed - the first exam at least - so I can take the class this spring and the midterm went just fine. I at least got a B so I'm sure I passed. Now just 2 more homework assignments and a final in that class and I'll be done with 2/8 classes towards my masters :)

So tonight I'm looking forward to some sewing! I'm going to start the applique on block 3 so I don't feel guilty this weekend starting to piece block 4 if i have time. Also my stitching bits and bobs order finally got mailed so I'll have my Whisper thread to finish Peace and Quiet soon so I hope to get back to that piece and maybe finish that this month coming month... now let's end with a review of october's goals:

October Goals:

1) Piece and embroider BOM 2 [DONE!!!]
2) Work on Peaceful Silhouette [hmm.. don't think so...]
3) Work on Peace and Quiet - finish tub and start shelf/towel hanger [Oh yes - finished all stitching except for towels and backstitching!]
4) Make something for oldest cousin's birthday [well i didn't make anything but got her something :)]
[that was easy - i also pieced block 3 of Leanne's Quilt]

1 comment:

Terri said...

Congratulations! Knew you could do it!