Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ack I forgot my pictures - i'll post them tomorrow - they're off my pumpkin nice and carved :)

Last night was rough, I found out that not only do I have my midterm monday but I have another exam on monday which will determine whether I can take a class this spring or not. That's one weekend to study for two exams! Needless to say it will be a busy weekend with no stitching and I will so be looking forward to next friday - i think i'm going to the gathering with my aunt that day (still have to confirm).

Looks like i'm working from home tomorrow which will save me some driving time, if i can work a good 9 hours straight, maybe get a run in at lunch time, then switch gears to studying I think I'll be on track for the weekend.

My goal is -
Tonight - finish chapter 1 and 4 of lisp book for refresher
Friday night - read through Lectures 1 and 2 and book assignments relating
Saturday - read through lectures 3 and 4 and book assignments,
- Read as much in Little Schemer as I can
Sunday - read through lectures 5 and 6 and book assignments,
- finish all prep work for scheme exam
- go through class homework assignments and prepare
Sounds reasonable, if I give myself a good lunch break to run each day I might even survive :) I definitely don't miss undergrad right now!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Best of luck with your exams Nicole. You can do it!!! :)

claudia said...

Good luck with the exams, although it looks as though you have it nice and organized, how can you not ACE those things!