Monday, October 16, 2006

Short day at work with class tonight so no pictures - but tomorrow definitely as I actually do have something to show.

This weekend was great, we went down to Hartford to see the new baby born into the family, adorable :) Then we came back up and had my sister and her boyfriend over for the evening. Sunday we went to my cousin's birthday party up in NH and spent the day with family. Then in the evening I got to quilt a bit.

I pieced block 3 of Leanne's Quilt - so it's ready for the applique now (the applique pieces aren't cut but the rest of the block is pieced! Then I worked a little more on Block 2 embroidery in the car this weekend and I got mini block 3 finished and just started mini block 4 which has a TON of embroidery! I will continue to work on that this week if I have time and maybe get it done by the end of the month.

Class tonight, tomorrow night I have to work late and then do homework, wednesday homework, thursday homework... etc. I'm hoping to get the homework done some time friday and enjoy the weekend.. plus there's always that website!

No comments: