Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A picture a day ... :) I like when I have progress to show... here is the embroidery and applique for Block 2 mini blocks 1 and 2 finished:

Tonight I hope to work on mini block 3 (the rectangle to the left) and then all the tan fabric on the 4th mini block is embroidered .. that will take a while!

But I've decided this Friday, after work, after shopping for birthday gifts (for my cousin), I will then work on piecing the third block and get that ready for applique. Saturday I will split between working on the website and working on these blocks and sunday I have a birthday party to go to but maybe I can get some work on these done as well.

I did work on the website last night - just figuring out an estimate. I haven't talked to the owner, she wasn't home last night but hopefully today or tomorrow we can get in touch so I can get started on saturday.
Well lots of meetings today so I must get to some work before they start.. oh and yoga day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your blocks are looking beautiful. I love the little hearts and the embroidery!

Barb said...

The quilt is going to be beautiful. Nice job so far!