Monday, October 09, 2006

A little something done...

Sunday morning I finished piecing block two of leanne's quilt... now to get to all that embroidery! I'm actually very pleased with the fourth mini block, the points all came out okay! I will soon be receiving block 4 so I need to finish this block up and do block 3 still!

Also this weekend, saturday night, I worked on Peace and Quiet some more, I'm almost done with all the cross stitches, mostly waiting on the Wisper thread for the towels and still have 1 bubble to stitch. PLUS all the backstitching - so it will take a while but it feels good to be so far.

We went apple picking this weekend - and sunday i did some baking, I baked 3 apple pies, plus I made 2 and froze them. Then i made a big batch of apple sauce and i still have apples left over .. it's insane. The thought of apples is making me sick right now :)

I didn't manage to squeeze in time on the new website but I have no class tonight so I'm hoping to work on that tonight. With no class I still have no homework, so any fun stuff must be sqeezed in this week before my next class when my life ends all over again :)

Tomorrow I will update the Peace and Quiet photo!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your quilt is looking beautiful! I can't wait to see it with the embroidery.

Judith said...

Your quilt looks beautifull so far.