Saturday, October 28, 2006

Thank you everyone for the encouraging comments :) The studying is going well. I didn't get as much done last night as I had planned but really it wasn't realistic planning to do the same amount friday night as saturday.

Today I made up for it and I'm almost all caught up with my plan, just have to get back to learning Lisp and see how much I need to do tomorrow to feel good about that exam. The midterm i'm 3/4 done studying - so with tomorrow I will get that all finishe up.

I had a nice lunch break with a friend today, evidently it's comfort food weekend for me, I had some chocolate chip cookies (break and bake) and grilled cheese sandwiches. Then for dinner I made french toast with milk - yummy! If i finish up by 9 I'm treating myself to some ice cream while watching some ER with my sweety. That all depends on if i can get myself back to the grind for another hour - ugg!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Mmmmm grilled cheese sandwiches!

Continuing to think about your and your studying. :)