Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I spent way too much yesterday - but it was much needed. I got two new space heaters to help with the heating of the apartment to keep our oil cost low (we'll see how much it raises the electricity) but I really hate that the oil heat heats the wrong areas of the apartment - for instance - one of the heaters is right by the fridge - really - so the cost to keep the fridge cool goes up and who needs heat way over there anyway???

Plus we only need either the bedroom and livingroom warm or the livingroom and diningroom/kitchen, so getting moveable heaters should help. We'll keep one in the livingroom by the thermostat and keep the heat set to about 60 so the pipes don't freeze but hopefully when we're home and the electric heaters are on the oil heat won't kick on.

Plus i bought a new warm mist humidifier, i have a cool mist one from the last two years but i need a new filter and the warm mist one is filterless. I figure it can't hurt to have two, if i get a new filter i can put that one in the livingroom.

Didn't get any studying done last night - I did get things organized and put away and got to bed early but that's it. My dvd's are now back in alphabetical order (that was really bugging me) even if they are stacked because we ran out of shelf space at least they can be alphabetical :)

Tonight I will definitely study, oh man i just realized i didn't take anything out for dinner ... oops... i'll have to figure out something quick. Well work beckons...

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Those are the nights we do Chinese take out!! (Ooops, sorry honey, don't have anything ready for dinner. Guess I'll just have to take out sushi *again*!)