Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm still alive and studying! I made great progress last night, we took a break and watched some ER episodes and then I stayed up from 12-1:30 working on the LISP practice problems chapter I had to read.

Today I'm back to the grind, trying to go through the last two lecture notes and readings (about 40 pages of reading to go in one chapter and then the last -hopefully shorter-chapter after that). Then it's back to LISP practice problems.

I'm trying to think of a nice treat to myself when I finish up my midterm studying before going back to LISP, i think i've decided on one tv show episode. I won't pull out stitching but maybe i'll cut out my applique pieces for block 3 and start getting those ready while I watch... we'll see.

Oh i loved getting the extra hour of sleep last night - and i hope it helps me get up early tomorrow since i have to leave work early.

Carol's got this great fabric selling spree going - it makes me realize I should go through my bin of fabric and think about selling some of the ones I get that I'm not in love with. I always wonder though "what if something just perfect comes along for this" :) I have a few items I've been meaning to sell on Ebay as well and I have not yet figured out how to do that.. i may have to look into it soon.

No comments: