Thursday, May 04, 2006

YEAH! Only half a day to go until my celebrations weekend starts :)

Tonight I have stitch night with all my friends - totally psyched about getting to go to that at 6 instead of after my class! Then tomorrow my sister comes for a day of stitching, so tonight and tomorrow morning I will do some cleaning (just some quick vacuuming and maybe organizing and putting some stuff in the basement if I can).

Then friday - it's all about stitching after my sister arrives! And the weekend too! I am super excited (is that showing yet).

And to top it off my morning at work is going very well and I think I can get quite a bit more done before I leave at 5 today and therefore have no worries work related this weekend!

I worked on Peaceful Silhouette a little at lunch yesterday and hope to today as well and probably tonight at stitch, then that will get put away until next week, but I'm happily moving along on the bottom left corner of the piece filling in the weeds so I can get to the boat next.

This weekend I will pull out my old celebrations WIPs and work on those and then my new stuff. If i get bored i have Mini Cottages II to keep me company. Soon though that will have to get put aside for Going To Market to get pulled back out and ?finished maybe!!!
Alright - time to figure out what to do for lunch.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - Looks like we are not going all the way up to ABC Stitch Therapy tomorrow (whew!), but rather to the shop in Bedford - which is having a 20% off storewide sale tomorrow.... would you email me your cellphone number? Maybe we actually can meet up!!