Friday, May 19, 2006

And the stitching continues, I worked on Going To Market last night at stitch and got the woman's feet all finished so she is officially finished besides backstitching and french knots, and the boy is started. I'm really looking forward to working on this at lunch today and this weekend when I can. After this is finished up I will measure all my pieces waiting for frames and start ordering them so I can frame them all. This one will get a nice brightly painted wooden frame, even if i have to paint it myself! I also have Legends of the Dragons, It's Winter and Green Old Gardens waiting for frames. Legends will need a special order frame as will Going To Market but i haven't measure Green Old Gardens yet so I might be able to get one at ACMoore.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend, I will get to see my cousins (the 3 girls) and get my oil changed in my car which has been bothering me but with all the rain I just couldn't do it, my uncle has a garage though so even if it's raining I can take care of it! And Sunday I plan on stitching plenty!

Tonight - a trip to Joann's for some fabric for finishing! Now to just get through the work day :)

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

TGIF!!!! Have a great weekend!