Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Finally i remembered to take a picture!


That is the piece from the saturday night event at celebrations. I only tied up 2 corners so you can get the idea, with all 4 tied up it's a little bown but untied it lies flat so it fits in a stitching bag easily :) I think it's very cute and besides cutting the brown out of the threads I used I didn't alter this piece at all.

I finally picked up going to market again last night while watching profiler. So I started the little boy and hope to work on that piece the next few nights as well as Peaceful Silhouette at work at lunch time :) Back into a regular thing hopefully.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, that's cute! Very nice!!!

Thanks so much for the sweet little thank you card - it wasn't necessary, but your work is lovely :-)

I am so struggling over fabric for Kingdom Sampler! I fear the clouds won't look good on much other than natural linen! Anyhow, want to start soon? I need a week or two to finish the Liz Turner Diehl SAL on Mondays, but I could use that slot... how many days a week do you want to stitch on it? Let's firm things up now that summer is around the corner :-)

Singular Stitches said...

How pretty!

Anonymous said...

That looks very pretty! Nice finishing work!