Monday, May 15, 2006

Finally some pictures!

What a rainy weekend! The floods I am watching on the news are just horrible! Luckily it hasn't affected us badly, i have to check the basement again but saturday it hadn't let water in yet so I think we're good.

So this weekend was great, friday night I went shopping and bought some new clothes - for some good deals, unfortunately i need some sunny weather to wear them! Then saturday I got a manicure and pedicure with my friends, then out to dinner and acmoore - a day couldn't be better :)

Sunday I got some cards made (much overdue) but fun and I left it all out as I have a few more cards to make still. Then I picked up my stitching and worked on the Saturday night event piece from celebrations, no picture as i'm almost done so I'll save the picture till it's finished.

Here's the finished C of A's Pyn-Pillow from my class with minor modifications:


And the woven butterfly (sorry about the picture quality, when i make it into a pillow it will look better):


And 2005 Celebrations pieces, the Tiffany's SweetBag scissorcase from my class and Wendy White's Needlecase from the round robin:

No comments: