Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I wish every monday was like yesterday - not only did I get up and run, but I also went for a walk in the afternoon, then I stitched at lunch time on Peaceful Silhouette (I'm really liking this piece again), and when I got home my boyfriend was making dinner.

After I did cleanup from dinner and made the chocolate zucchini muffins to bring to work today I stitched while watching some old alias episodes. So I got to work a little on Mini Cottages II before heading to bed to read a bit. I got a little bit of everything in yesterday.

Today is not going so great - I didn't run this morning (with the promise to myself that I'll run tonight while watching gilmore girls) and it's raining so I won't walk today either. I will however not eat ice cream cake like yesterday either!

Now to make my breakfast!

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

What a cool Monday!