Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A very good monday!
I couldn't have asked for a better day yesterday - work went really well, then I got home and managed to make the meatballs for the potluck on wednesday (no cooking for tonight then!) and dinner. Then I settled in and watched last weeks alias on abc.com which they just happened to offer for free! It was great!
Then I stitched - and stitched some more all through alias (which was very good!). I made a lot of progress on the background on Going To Market - I have only one more background color to do and then all the backstitching! Very possible I can finish this by the end of the month with memorial day off.

Unfortunately the good ended there - I ended up with a migraine last night which made sleeping rough and just had a bad night in general. I guess it's to be expected from staying up late to watch alias but I'm worn out today. Just counting the minutes until lunch when I can work on GTM again for a bit!

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

I feel for you. Migraines are nasty! I get them when when weather pressure changes, typically when we go from high to low.

What an awful trick to keep us from stitching!