Friday, May 12, 2006

Another good night for stitching! I will definitely have to post some pics soon. I finished the woven butterfly last night! It's ready to be made into a little pillow (decoration type) for my aunt for christmas. It was a good project to work on last night at stitch considering the headache I had from missing lunch. I ended up getting a migraine and the night was just not fun. I read for a little while and went to sleep (this was all after stitch).

I'm hoping tonight is better - I'm going to do some shopping with some coupons I have and tomorrow I might be getting a manicure/pedicure which would be great fun (with some friends). Other than that I hope to have some time to do some finishing this weekend as the list is growing:

Frame a piece for my sister (includes cutting mats)
Cut mats for a project for my mom
Make butterfly pillow (if i have the right fabrics)
Make Pyn-Pillow
Finish and make basket pin.
stitch and make scissor fob? to match pyn-pillow

And that's just recent projects - I have a bunch I could work on :)

No comments: