Monday, May 01, 2006

A very good weekend!

First after working from home friday my friends and I went and got our nails done! It was great. Then Saturday my friend and I went shopping for some new clothes before going to a concert with the whole group, 2 of my friends were in the concert. It was a great day and evening and I'm looking forward to this summer when they will have outdoor concerts every tuesday.

Sunday I finally got a little stitching done and my boyfriend and I went out and sat in the park for a while, enjoying the great weather. It was a perfect weekend I must say!

And I even have an updated picture of Peaceful Silhouette - I hit the bottom of the picture finally and started filling in the "weeds" along the bottom. I'd like to get the bottom done across to the boat and then do the boat next before moving to the right half of the piece:


5 more days till Celebrations!

1 comment:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

I love PS. It is such a pretty piece. I am enjoying watching your progress as I plan on stitching it at some point.