Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Well things are not looking good from my vantage point. I can't believe 11 states (or something like that) voted to ban gay marriage. I really can't even say more than that - I'm just aghast - this is the 21st century... I will stop, i'm just getting mad!

Anyway--

So quilt class last night - due to the Democratic whatever last night the traffic was HORRIBLE and i was a half hour late. I didn't miss much though and we learned how to do the curved seams that we need for the Drunkard's Path - block 4, which is 16 curved seams, then 14 straight seams to finish. It's going to be a time consuming one and i have no time right now - luckily next weekend will be the quilting retreat and that will hopefully be plenty of time to finish it! Plus i can start it tonight at my aunt's!

When i got home i watched Coyote Ugly on USA, flipping to the results during commercials. Then i watched Gilmore Girls which i had taped - oh boy - that show is going for the glory this season! Then i went to bed - at midnight - this is the latest i've stayed up on a work night in a long time. I still managed to get up at 6 though while BF checked the "results", i showered, the results are not in - but neither of us are optimistic and things look bad.

UGGG - okay - keeping mind on other things - tomorrow will be tough to get through at work because after work i need to stop at best buy and get my sister's birthday gift, then go home, eat something quick, then go to stitch night and work on Bunny Gingham. Then pack for the retreat and leave in the morning!!! Man i can't wait! Oh yea i wanted to bake something too - that's okay i can stay up late tomorrow night since i can sleep in until 7:30. Which reminds me i still need to print directions for the weekend.

Well i best start getting work done - i've been having fun playing with the database but i need to get back to the document now!

1 comment:

Butterfly Amy said...

Hi Nicole :)
I also love Gilmore Girls! Watch it every week and this year is much better then last year. I think they ruined the show by having Rory go away to college, she is just as far as she was from Chilton and could of lived at home... Just seems the show was about the interaction between mother and daughter when that went out the window and they filled it up with crap, but they did redeem themselves a bit this year :)