Thursday, November 11, 2004

1 more day!! One Day More... (hehe - from musical Les Mis)

Anyway ! Last night was very relaxing, we went out to dinner at Picadilly Pub because my cousin had a birthday party. Then I just worked on my quilt a bit... got 3 more curved seams done and another straight seam. Let's see that makes:
- 11 curved seams
- 22 straight (3") seams
Left to do (2 straight finished and 5 curved finished)
Let me just add that I HATE curved seams and will never do another Drunkard's Path again. This is brutal! Luckily after this weekend it should be done, maybe block 6 done too and that leaves one last block which is appliquet and i like appliquet :) Then begins the putting together of the quilt.

So today - a new task has been added to the normally boring schedule. I need to go to Joanns and buy thread (sewing and quilting thread). Plus a silent auction item for the retreat. So after work i'll go to Joanns then a CVS if i can, then home, prepare dinner, go to the gym, come home cook dinner then work on the website. I'll leave packing to the morning - maybe CVS to the morning as well since it's down the road.

Oh yea and OC is on tonight - can't miss it :) I missed the first 20 min last week! I had it taping but the vcr got knocked and turned off the timer so it didn't tape at all. And that was the night i got home real late from work. So - since i don't have it ready to tape i'll have to get back from the gym before 8 :)
Alright i must go review a document - that's what my day is full of but i'm leaving at 3:30!!!

No comments: