Wednesday, November 24, 2004

6 more days of November to go and my ToDo list isn't complete... quilting wise i think i'll make it, but cross stitch wise I've done almost nothing except the retreat piece from Mystic!

So after getting back on Sunday while working on the website, depending on how far along my quilt blocks are I want to start the winnie the pooh piece. And maybe fit in my 2 hours on bunny gingham, poor neglected bunny gingham.

My RR isn't starting Dec. 1st so that one doesn't need to be done - it actually starts january 1st most likely - so that will be moved to a december goal.

So car update ***

There is an Audi possibility in my price ranged - used obviously, but i'm going to go test drive it tonight and see if there's anything wrong with it. I won't make a decision probably until next Sunday when i'm back, but who knows - something to look at for sure, of course buying used is always riskier but I need to get what i can afford and subaru is throwing me for a loop trying to get a color i like (and i like 3 of the colors, not just 1).

So wish me luck with that - now just one work day to get through and i'm going home for thanksgiving!

No comments: