Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I don't know how!

Somehow I managed to finish quilt block 3 last night! The spirals only took me an hour and a half. YEA!!! I was going to bring my laptop to work and take a pic and post it today - and also get work done on the laptop - but no i forgot it! It's packed up and sitting by the door even!

The website however is giving me all sorts of problems. All of a sudden it's not working at all - not showing up, the files are there, there's no errors, but it's blank. I have tried numerous things to fix it and i'm at a loss. Today along with the many things i have to do i will start searching the net for help with this problem.

Today is so packed - i haven't been to the gym in a week and i'm feeling it but i won't have time to go until thursday. Today after work i have to get gas, go vote, try to eat something real quick for dinner, then go to my quilt class. Possibly after that stop and pick up some milk because DBF left the fridge door open a smudge and everything was warm this morning - i'm not mad though because i did the same thing soon after i moved in when i was living by myself, the fridge doesn't close easily. So the milk/eggs/turkey are definately bad. The leftovers i put in last night are probably fine because they were probably warm to begin with. water, pudding snacks, potatoes probably fine. Lettuce and tomatoe i might as well get rid of - since there's not turkey he doesn't need that anyway so when i buy one i'll buy all three again. condiments are probably mostly fine.

The real loss would have been the freezer (which i have also done before) but luckily not repeated. That's a lot to lose. Well i'm off to get some work done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,
thanks for visiting my site today. It is an exciting day for America, isn't it? Even in the Netherlands there are special TV-programs about the American elections! But today a wellknown Dutch man is killed. Shot while he was biking in Amsterdam, so all our newschannels are about him. We are a small country...
I think when I wake up in the morning on wednesday, I'll hear on the radio who have won the elections.
On the background, there is an Oprahshow airing about voting. Drew Barrymore is stimulating women to vote.
That is obviously not necessary for you.
Have a nice day!
anneke http://steekjevast.web-log.nl