Thursday, November 11, 2004

Hour and half left of work -- and 19 hours to go till I leave!!!

Sorry i couldnt' resist - i'm bored... reading documents is not fun and i can't get my mind off the retreat. Of course I'm also going to joanns in less than 2 hours so i have that to look forward to now that i know there's a SALE today!!

Yikes - what can i do right now????????

Oh yea - new idea -
next week i'm going to bring my cross stitch to work and stitch for an hour at lunch time! That means i will work till 5 every day but that's not too bad - with a break to stitch, and i may make some progress - except after Tuesday it will be quilting progress but STILL!! Hehehehehe that's something more to look forward to! Alright my jumpy excitement is showing in '!' marks. I best go find something to do!

No comments: