Friday, November 19, 2004

I'm gonna buy a car!!!! :)

Maybe even tonight - we'll see. I'm so excited - last night I test drove the 2005 Impreza, it was a demo car and had 4000 miles on it - and I might even buy that exact one if i can get a real deal on it. If i go for an automatic i'm going to spend a bit more (at least 800 more) but i should consider it because standards are horrible to have in traffic jams which i hit every friday during the summer.

So i'm ready to haggle and i'm excited to do it. My uncle gave me a list of things to make sure i have done before picking up the car, so i won't exactly be driving home my new car when i buy it but hopefully before next week. It's kind of like a game to me - i'm in it because it's fun to haggle and win the game :)

Other news::: the website is going live this weekend - hopefully without incident! Then maybe i can get paid and start my christmas shopping and finish my shopping early! Unfortunately i'm not getting paid in time to use it for a downpayment on a car but i have some money to make a payment and if it almost wipes me out it's not a big deal because i won't have other bills due until after i get a check. I didn't want to ask to get paid until after we went live alright so i really need it to work out this weekend :)

So this weekend looks busy :
Tonight - maybe buying a car :) Then home to either relax or work on the website
Tomorrow - work on the website - go live and update the website - keeping open a possible trip to the dealership if needed
- Clean the apartment big time! Not going to do this until after the website is set up, then i will clean while the transition happens and check on things.
Tomorrow night - maybe quilt??
Sunday - work on website if needed - quilt - stitch - organize, the things I love - enjoy my weekend home :)

My goal is to pick up new car monday or tuesday night - not before, that way i can try to get them to do any detailing and stuff needed. OOooohhh so exciting :)
Well - back to work...

No comments: