Thursday, November 04, 2004

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE -- It's FRIDAY!!!

Well not really - but it kinda is for me -- since I have tomorrow off to go to Stitcher's Hideaway!!!!

Seriously today is a GREAT day. I've been at work 2 hours, gotten my document FINISHED, waiting to merge it and discuss it. Then I have some database stuff to do mostly today and then I leave at 5 - and go to my stitch night! I need to fit in a trip to Best Buy if i can.

Yipee! I can't contain my excitement. Tonight will be great, stitching for a few hours, buying some new specialty threads I need, then going home to pack pack pack! I won't be blogging until Monday probably - but i will have a nice long blog then :)

Last night was nice and relaxing - i didn't get out of work until REAL late - the latest for me 6 i think (which is 11 hours of straight working with no breaks). Then helped my aunt finish up dinner, ate, and then I quilted a bit - just doing some extra quilting on block 3 that my instructor suggested. I didn't start block 4 yet - maybe tonight i'll cut a few pieces so i have them with me this weekend in case I get free time :)

By 9:30 i was wiped and went to bed. Hopefully that won't happen tonight :) - alright back to work - must contain this bubbling excitement for a few more hours - 7 to be exact!

2 comments:

Butterfly Amy said...

I look forward to hearing about your weekend trip to Stitchers Hideaway! :)
I hope you have a wonderful time

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!
anneke
http://steekjevast.web-log.nl