Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I have a new car!!!
Only problem is I forgot to put my e-zpass in it, and I didn't know I forgot until I went through :) But I paid the whole amount and I'll save the receipt in case I get something in the mail.

Last night was awesome - after getting my car I cooked dinner then settled in to watch a movie and cross stitch! It really was great, I worked more on the Pooh design and got the stem of the flower done and the flower started. No actual Pooh stitching done yet - but will do soon. I also basted all the leaf petals for block 5 of my quilt so they are ready to applique when I have time.

Without further ado - pictures!


Progress of block 5 - click for larger image. The flowers are pieced together then the whole thing is appliquetted (?sp) on.


Click for larger image. This is a row complete with the lattice fabric. When I get more done I'll take pics of the back fabrics as well... I'm not sure when I can work on this again since I have no machine with a walking foot but hopefully a weekend home soon.


The other row I put together. So the last row will be block 5 and 6 which aren't finished yet.

Well - i'm going to go over my month goals quick, i can always edit them if i get something more finished tonight.

No comments: