Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week


Hand-dyed fabrics - love 'em or hate 'em? If you love them, what kind/colours do you have?

I love em! I am in the Silkweavers fabric of the month club and get one large 28 or 32ct piece a month and so far have not been disappointed! I may switch it up in a few months to get small pieces but this is great. The large pieces i've gotten i even have planned out mostly for projects.

Now due to how busy i am and lack of stitching i haven't actually used much but what i have used i've loved and I've used my own hand dyed fabric too!

-- Update on today - a bit of stitching at lunch - i took out my It's Winter by Sue Hillis WIP and did a row of blue, all that's left is the top banner and it's going to take a long time but maybe by april i can have this finished ;)

No comments: