Friday, February 17, 2006

Well of course things have been busy again - crazy busy this week, working until 6:30 on tuesday and wednesday, having to leave at 4 on thursday to go to class making thursday really busy. Then today i couldn't wake up - literally, i was SO tired and I didn't get to bed that late or anything. But i'm here now and hopefully leaving by 5, really i worked enough this week that I can leave at any time i just have to get the numerous list of things done that i had planned before i can go...

Plus i have company coming this weekend - and i have not had time to clean! So tonight I will spend any free seconds "picking up" and maybe dusting, then tomorrow I can vacuum the apartment and clean the bathroom so everything is at least presentable. I forgot I was supposed to be sewing some curtains for my little cousins as well, hopefully i can squeeze that in some time saturday or early sunday morning before we head up there.

Oh and then there's grocery shopping - we have no food, let alone for company - i must get to the store probably saturday morning as well or maybe i can write a detailed list and send my boyfriend while i clean if he's not too stressed out and busy working on his brief.

So yes things are busy - but next week - will be better?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend so you can get geared up for the next week of craziness! :D Take care!

Singular Stitches said...

Hope things worked out! Sending good karma your way...

Remember: Deep Breaths...