Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A little valentine's day stitching...

I worked really late last night but got home around 7 so we ordered in some dinner and I got roses :) That's the first time i've ever gotten roses! Then I did some stitching on one of the RR's while we watched Cinderella Man which I really loved so I'm glad we own that now.

unfortunately I had to stay up late doing homework and tonight I will have more work to do but then the assignment will be over and I'm not the leader for the other assignments so they must be a little easier! And this weekend I am definitely going to get some stitching in on Saturday. I'd love it if i could finish up both of these RR's before the end of february, but I do have a midterm on the 23rd so maybe that's impractical.

Well back to work - and today I hope to stitch for a bit at lunch time since I missed out yesterday.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - Registration for Celebrations is open - I plan to register tomorrow since my fax is at my other office - are you still game to take JD's Crystal Christmas with me?

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - I understand if you are not able to take the class with me. I have to admit, I was hoping we could, though. I faxed my registration over for Crystal Winter first thing this morning, so I hope I do get in :-) Keep me posted, would love to see you up at Celebrations again this year. I will have to look up when your class is - mine is Saturday morning.