Monday, February 20, 2006

A very good weekend...

Of course things worked out nicely this weekend, I spent friday night cleaning and started sewing the curtains for my cousins. Saturday morning I pretty much just slept in and then went through my floss collection adding it to my PDA so i'd have it at the store when I was shopping through sale bins.

After my sister arrived we went over to the store and there sure was a lot of stuff on sale - I spent 30 dollars but I got upwards of 8 charts or so and then I bought some floss. A lot of charts were half off or 99cents, plus the new charts were out as well so I had to get some of those even though they were full price :)

I also got my stamping stuff from the last party - a huge amount of supplies and stamps that i can't wait to have time to enjoy. Maybe this weekend I can break them out.

Sunday morning I managed to finish the curtains for my cousins before we headed up to NH, the dress I want to make the littlest one for her birthday hasn't really been started but I did cut out the pattern.

Not a lot of crafty stuff done this weekend, no stitching anyway - but I was engrossed in my book - Eragon - and I finished it last night at 1am, now I can't wait to start Eldest but I have to force myself to hold off until at least the weekend as I have school reading to do now :)

I'll try to get some stitching pics from my RR's tonight, the Seahorse I'm stitching on one is taking shape and I started the other RR last night and worked on it at lunch today. I'm changing all the colors in that one so it took a lot of planning out.

No comments: