Friday, February 10, 2006

Desperate to stitch...
I have been so desperate to find some time to stitch lately that I sat in my car yesterday before class stitching while I could still see in the dimming light. That's the most I've done in days. Hopefully this weekend I will get some real stitching time though and maybe at lunch today.

Lot's going on this weekend, taking two of my little cousins to the fabric store saturday and then sewing a curtain for their puppet theatre saturday night. Lots of homework to do this weekend as each task in our assignment is due on a different day and they're all due on wednesday night. I'd like to get a start on the baby quilt sunday if I can and my Round Robin finally arrived. A group on online friends that i've made started a round robin back in 2003 or 2004 and we finished it in 2004, it's international with 6 participants. Then we decided we wanted to start a second one, so in early 2005 we sent out our second round robin, only 5 participants this time but the same group. Well things came up and so far I have only stitched on mine and one other but finally the second one showed up for me so I have to get that out as soon as possible. Then I will have 2 more and I'll have my own back probably sooner than anyone else.

Well work of course is busy so I must get to the lab and hopefully today i can get out of here around 5 to enjoy my night off - and I am definately sleeping late tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

A little stitching is indeed better than none. Hope work clears up for you soon!