Monday, February 13, 2006

A day home...

We had a busy weekend, getting things done. Friday night I cleaned a bit, really scrubbed down the stove which makes the whole kitchen look so much cleaner! Then we just relaxed the rest of the night. Saturday we watched "My Date with Drew" which was cute, not great but cute. Then we headed up to my uncle's house in NH and I took 2 of my 3 little cousins to the fabric store and then out to dinner. We got a ton of fabric for their little puppet theatre and i got them back in time to relax a bit before bed time.

Got my oil changed then too which was much needed :) Saturday night we watched "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" which was definately a good movie. So Sunday, through the snow, around noon we headed home, I had to get back home to get more stuff done so we braved it and I have all wheel drive so we had no problems. And it helped that there weren't a lot of crazy people like us driving yesterday :)

So I got my cards made that I really had to make, i still have a few more thank you cards i need to make but i got the really important one made and the baby card for someone at work. Then I did homework, which was really good and my team is now right on track with the work and making good progress. We'll definitly be done by wednesday which is great.

And today I'm working from home, it started with a headache and not wanting to drive through any possible traffic problems. So I decided to sleep in (headache) and then work from home for a few hours before getting to more homework and get all caught up on my reading assignments. Then I'd like to get to some stitching which i haven't done any of this weekend! I will post a picture later today though if my stitching does come out!

No comments: