Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Going To Market going away for a bit:


That's right - I have some stitching obligations now that force me to put aside Going To Market for a little while, but I am close to halfway done already so I can definately see this piece getting finished up before the end of the year!

So what's up now? Well I have some round robins I must stitch away on, 2 are here already and I started 1 last night. I actually started them out of order so I will have to switch to the right order soon. Then another one is on it's way to me shortly (the last one). So I need to get these finished up and mailed on to the next person!

I got a decent amount of homework done last night but no reading for my class. I don't think I'll get to the reading until maybe this weekend because tonight and tomorrow night I'll be finishing up our assignment due wednesday night. Then Thursday is the actual class.

This coming weekend my sister is coming to visit! I think we're going to go over to my LNS since it should be having sales (since it's closing) :( And then maybe we'll spend the evening stitching before going up to NH sunday to visit my little cousins again.

So my next picture will be an RR picture, I'm working on a Seahorse, then i have a gull to stitch I think. But the RR I should be working on is a girl that I'm supposed to modify (colorwise) to look more like me. That's why i put it off - it's work :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - My FOTM option is the Expressions line on belfast, so that is how I got Wandering Ivy... is that your option too?

Anna van Schurman said...

Your Market piece is so pretty. I'd forgotten how interesting the background is. I wish I had a picture of the one I stitched as a gift... But at least I can look at yours and remember...

Singular Stitches said...

Going to Market is looking great! Sorry to see it go on 'vacation', but will be looking forward to seeing your RR progress.