Thursday, February 02, 2006

I miss stitching! At lunch today I must stitch! I haven't stitched since sunday night and i'm feeling it now. I wound a little more floss last night but I wasn't feeling too well so I mostly just relaxed and went to bed early.

I haven't had a lunch break at work lately to stitch either but I think today is going to be a productive day and I will get to stitch for a full hour at lunch. Then I leave a little after 4 to head to class - ugg - nuff said about that!

Our second homework assignment is due in 2 weeks, it's a group assignment and it hasn't even been posted yet. My teacher is not very good about posting things at a reasonable time. But at least I'm caught up in the readings and I have only 2 chapters to read this weekend I think to stay caught up, maybe 3 to get ahead a little (by a week).

Nothing interesting going on - Floss wise I'm up to 611 wound :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

You sound soooo busy - I miss your stitching too :-(