Monday, February 27, 2006

Something finished (although it's not cross stitch):


I had a great weekend - and I really am recovering nicely from that cold. Friday night after working kind of late I spent the time I did have reorganizing my stash in alphabetical order by designer/publisher. That took me 3 hours while I watched The Wedding Date and then House of D.

Saturday I watched Half Light and spent most of the day making the above dress for my little cousin's 2nd birthday that just passed. I hope i can give it to her soon. I also got in some cross stitch time while watching Red Eye and finished all the cross stitches in the first RR i'm working on, leaving just the backstitches.

Sunday started out with me reading Eldest a lot - I am now half way through it and loving it! Then I went over to my friend's house and stitched (started the backstitching on the RR) - I will post a picture as soon as that one is finished this week. After dinner there I got home around 8 and commenced reading Eldest until bed, completing a very productive weekend of relaxing! It was awesome.

This week looks promising as well. I hope to finish the first RR this week and continue working on the second. I have some thank you cards to make tonight hopefully. Then Wednesday I go to my uncle's and relax probably for the last time until my class is over (I'll still go to my uncle's but i'll have homework to do probably). This week is kind of a week off from homework so I'm taking full advantage.

Well back to work as I'll be here till 6 again tonight as I came in at 9 again - I really need to stop sleeping in!

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

What a pretty dress! Your niece will love it!!