Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Round Robin.

Well i haven't added my name and country yet but I did finish this up at lunch time yesterday:


Today at lunch I will add my name and country and then work on the other round robin piece which I will hopefully get a WIP picture of tonight.

I had hoped last night to make some thank you cards and I did get all my stamping stuff out while watching ER episodes however with all my new stamp sets I first had to cut out my stamps which is all I really accomplished. Then I found out my boyfriend's study group is coming over today to study so I picked up a little and cleaned up the kitchen and bathroom. It's wierd having people over when I'm not there, i'm very self conscious when it comes to the cleanliness and neatness of my home.

So tonight I will most likely confine myself to my bedroom when I get home as they will all still be working on a brief most likely. This makes it difficult to make cards but I really have to make at least 2 cards and preferably 3 tonight. This leaves tv with no dvd player however which means Gilmore Girls and whatever else might be on.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your round robin looks great! Such cute patterns. :) The dress you made for your cousin is so pretty. Great job!