Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I do promise pictures soon...
but i think i'm getting sick again - i worked until 8 last night and when i got home i had a horrible sore throat which kept me awake most of the night because it hurt to swallow. So I did not scan in anything to post. I got my fabric from Silkweavers - I love the Wandering Ivy I ordered, and the solos. The Morning Mist or something like that doesn't have much mottling in it (if any) which was kind of disappointing but it's a nice color none the less. That was one I ordered as a possibility for Kingdom Sampler, but I also got a lot of sandy colored fabrics that might work well for that as well, especially one sandy one with some pink mixed in, if i could get the pink to line up in the sky like a sunset sky or something that might work well.

So I slept in this morning (until 8) but i'm still groggy and tired, not a good sign with my midterm tomorrow. I hope today that I can get some of my reading done at lunch time as that didn't happen again last night (i fell asleep trying).

Now it's time to try to concentrate and get some work done...

2 comments:

Lnanaa said...

Aww, hope you feel better soon. Drink a lot of hot fluids for your sore throat.

Carol said...

Hope you feel better soon! Hmmm, that's too bad about the Morning Mist :-(