Friday, February 24, 2006

Thank you everyone for the well wishes, I was out sick yesterday as my cold had definitely gotten worse and i decided rest before my midterm was best. I did manage to squeeze a little stitching time in both wednesday night with my friends and yesterday so i will post updated pictures soon (these are of the RR's i'm working on). I think I can be almost finished with one of them this weekend.

I came in late this morning (before 9 but that's pretty late) and of course i'm already feeling tired but I have a lot of work to do so hopefully if i'm busy i'll be preoccupied and forget how much i want to be in bed. I also have an appointment today at 11;30 that i've managed to miss twice so I have to try to get to that now.

This weekend is looking good, if my cold is at least as good as it is today I should have the energy to maybe sew the dress for my cousin, stitch while watching ER episodes, read a little for school and re-organize my cross stitch collection as I have been really wanting to do. The next few weekends are a little busier so it's this weekend or april at this point ;)

3 comments:

Kali said...

Sorry to hear you still not doing well. Hope you find the energy to get some stitching done over you weekend there

Lnanaa said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Kiwi Jo said...

Hope you are feeling better Nicole. These winter bugs take a long time to get over.