Friday, February 03, 2006

Assignment #2 for my class is now posted and I'm the "team" leader for this first assignment - so I have extra work to do this weekend to get something handed in by sunday. Then our actual assignment (which is quite large) is due in 2 weeks. Hopefully my group members will be able to handle some of the work, it's a lot of work to get done and I have a feeling I will be helping a lot.

I did get to stitch a tiny bit at lunch yesterday because the day went so well. I'm hoping the same for today so I'm headed into the lab now to see how things can go. Tonight i'm going out to dinner :) I don't anticipate a lot of stitching time this weekend with homework tomorrow and parties on sunday but we'll see...

2 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

Don't you just hate when life interferes with stitching!!

Good luck on the product!

Singular Stitches said...

Sorry, good luck on the project!