Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Zelda - a night just wasted a way :)

That's right, I spent last night playing zelda until almost 10pm! It was great though and I'm up to 2 stones out of 3 and then I think I get to grow older and ride my horse so it will get even better :) And bonus, I only died once last night :)

I bought shoes for the wedding, some fun ones, and a purse, so now i'm all ready clothes wise (i think i have a shawl I can wear.. wonder what the temp will be like out there...)

Then I got my hair cut, nice and short the way I like it, it's a little short in the front, getting in my eyes but it will grow out fast i'm sure. Tonight I'll get my nails done then pack and give myself a pedicure.

Hat #2 is going along great, I have 2 more inches before I start to decrease, I think I can do that at lunch today and also add the ribbon to hat #1. Then I'll have the harry potter scarf for the plane ride along with my stitching and some books.

I'm looking forward to another good day at work so I best get to it!

No comments: