Monday, November 21, 2005

And Carol has a happy dance! She has just finished our Stitch-A-Long. I'm not posting a picture today only because I'm very close to finishing myself so my next picture will be the finished piece. I worked on Legends yesterday for 3 hours and I have almost all the stitching in the border finished now, leaving just the backstitching up the right side and the top of wisdom. Then I'm leaving the word "Wisdom" for last.

When will I finish?? Well I was supposed to be working on the website but that's kind of fallen through the cracks lately, tonight I will probably pick up Legends again and by next weekend it will be finished for sure with a picture next monday!

I didn't really work on much else this weekend, with not feeling well and visiting my aunt and uncle in NH saturday night. I played a lot of computer games, I beat Myst all over again so that I can start Riven now and then Exile, catching up in the Myst series to the new ones, I believe both 4 and 5 are out. Myst really only took two evenings to beat but I think Riven will be more involved.

I haven't touched my knitting, i plan on working on the third hat today at lunch, if I can finish that up tomorrow then I can redo the first hat by early next week and get back to the harry potter scarf.

Oh funny story - and I almost forgot .. while driving to work today, almost here too.. I got a flat tire! What fun. Luckily it was a quick change with only 2 interruptions, one from someone offering help (but I really already had the tire almost off), and the other from a tropper who parked behind me so I wouldn't get hit, then he helped but my other tire on (I have a full spare in my trunk). So this kind of pushes me to get my new tires for winter a bit earlier than i had planned, not a bad thing really. I wonder how much this will cost me!!!

No comments: