Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's warm out - if you call 60 warm, which I do right now :) Last night it was 58 at 9:40 so we went for a run - it has been SO long since I went running. With our treadmill coming next weekend I've been even worse about getting motivated but last night it was very nice, only ran about a mile but better than nothing for sure!

I also spent almost two hours knitting, I have the pink hat which I'm redoing almost finished, it's at a point where I have to switch to double pointed needles and I have about 8 more rows left until it's finished, maybe today at lunch. Then I worked on my sister's scarf and I'm on the third skein of yarn which arrived in the mail yesterday along with some halloween quilting fabric that was on sale and some more yarn for socks. I will definately finish up my sister's scarf tonight at my aunt's so starting tomorrow the only real knitting I'll be doing will be on the harry potter scarf unless I make a hat for my sister for christmas as well.

I did some shopping while I got new tires put on my car yesterday, I went to Linens N Things - never been before and boy do I love that store! I did some christmas shopping, mostly just getting some ideas of things, and I bought a shoe organizer to put on my closet door so I can organize my closet a bit more (my closet is a combination clothes/crafts room so any organization helps!) Thursday night after stitch I hope to put that together and get my shoes all off the floor to see what I can now hide under my clothes where my shoes live now, maybe my stamping stuff? Who knows!

No comments: