Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Quilt picture coming soon...

I spent the evening yesterday whip stitching the binding onto the wedding quilt, that's done now, and now I just have to whip stitch the sleeve down and add the signature which will include their wedding information (names/date etc). Then tonight I will wash it and hope it comes out looking good :)

No stitching or knitting progress, i did however finish Alias season 4 finally last night and watched the first episode of the current season... I knew Michael Vartan left the show but it was still just as sad and i'm not really looking forward to the show anymore, we'll see, I'm a few episodes behind now but I have them saved to watch.

Today at lunch I'm going to start the third christmas hat, I can't work on the harry potter scarf tonight because it's for my cousin who I will see :) So i will work on the third hat, when that's finished, I'll redo the first hat and then those cousins will be all set for gifts. I might buy some cute bags to wrap them up in too.

Full moon tonight!

No comments: