Monday, November 07, 2005

Do I ever get to stitch??

That's what it's felt like just lately, the stupid website that was supposed to be live and done is now dragging out and I'm working on it more now than ever before! This weekend was packed, I came home with a migraine friday night so I slept, did nothing more. Saturday it was up early with a long drive to my parent's for my sister's birthday party.

I did manage to at least change my oil while home but nothing else and Sunday it was up early for a long drive back home. Then I worked on the website (shocker there really!) and then enjoyed a few hours with friends at a tupperware party. Excited to come home and stitch it turned out to be a good night to go out to dinner, and then alas - more work on the website! I want a break!!!!

I brought my knitting to work, it's time to start hat number two and also the harry potter scarf, i need these started before the plane trip on Thursday. Tonight unfortunately there will be a little more work on the website and then I plan on going through my stitching stuff and kitting up some ornaments to also stitch on the plane.

Las Vegas:
Thursday we head to Las Vegas for a wedding, this is not a trip for fun, we fly out thursday morning early, layover somewhere and then arrive early afternoon (exhausted i'm sure). Straight to the rehearsal and dinner, then probably bed. Friday we'll try to get up and enjoy Las Vegas a bit before the wedding in the evening. Then the wedding, then we leave the wedding early, change and head back to the airport. By 11:30 we will be back in the air flying over night back home, with another layover around 6am or so (with the time change who knows what time it will be/feel like).
I do however plan on getting some stitching/knitting done on both plane trips, then sleeping away most of sunday :)

Question though--- we're bringing only carryon (obviously!) -- but how do we bring razors??? My boyfriend will need to shave his face friday as he's in the wedding and it would be good to get to shave my legs (not a necessity) :) But how?? I think I'll just pack one and see what happens, I'm going to be careful about scissors and such and if it gets confiscated i'll just figure out how to buy one out there. What a pain this whole thing is!

Oh - so no pictures today as I have no progress to show on anything... and darn it i forgot to take a picture of my sister's purse before I gave that away :( I think she liked it...

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - Oh, I don't think Legends will be done this month - there is not enough time - I have sooooo much border to do still.... but in December, oh I do hope so! I am hoping we can both finish by then :-)